Italian Zucchini Soup
1 Large Yellow Onion
8 oz. (half a bag) of Medium Shell Noodles
1 Jar of Ragu (I like the Chunky Garden Combination)
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- Chop the zucchini and onion into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil zucchini and onion in a large pot- covered completely in water (takes about 20 minutes).
- When zucchini is tender, add the noodles. You may need to add more water to make sure everything is still covered. Note: I can usually only fit 3/4 of a noodle package into my pot. You can try and fit the entire package or you can cut down on the noodles for a low-carb option. It will still taste great!
- Boil together until noodles are completely cooked.
- Once your noodles are cooked, drain out most of the water.
- Add the jar of Ragu, garlic salt, onion powder, and brown sugar to your cooked zucchini and noodles.
- Stir and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy! We like it best when we add a little bit of Fritos and shredded cheese 😋